ITS COMPLICATED
Who said theory of relativity is a complex thing??
Ever tried understanding a girl?!...
You can't crack their mental equations;
Electromagnetism is atleast solvable using divergence n curl..
I read a book of a million pages for youngsters fresh n new;
The book was titled aptly- "Nature of girls-an overview"
I say-'I am goin out with her,yes we are dating'
girl prefers saying- 'I am goin out with this guy, its just an informal meeting'
Once a girl texted me- "SWEETY tell me frankly, I wont mind, do I look bad without makeup?"
With the spirit of truthfulness I gave a candid reply...
N guess what,next day she broke-up..
They would talk romantic with all passionate intent..
But goes berserk n gives u a choke-slam if u say-" I think we r more than friend"...
Now with. 21.8 years of evolution n experience, here is my sage counsel on 'How to propose' obsession...
Just say these lines to the girl n chill:
" If I ask you to be my girlfriend, will your answer be same as the reply to this question?"
-Kaavya
Who said theory of relativity is a complex thing??
Ever tried understanding a girl?!...
You can't crack their mental equations;
Electromagnetism is atleast solvable using divergence n curl..
I read a book of a million pages for youngsters fresh n new;
The book was titled aptly- "Nature of girls-an overview"
I say-'I am goin out with her,yes we are dating'
girl prefers saying- 'I am goin out with this guy, its just an informal meeting'
Once a girl texted me- "SWEETY tell me frankly, I wont mind, do I look bad without makeup?"
With the spirit of truthfulness I gave a candid reply...
N guess what,next day she broke-up..
They would talk romantic with all passionate intent..
But goes berserk n gives u a choke-slam if u say-" I think we r more than friend"...
Now with. 21.8 years of evolution n experience, here is my sage counsel on 'How to propose' obsession...
Just say these lines to the girl n chill:
" If I ask you to be my girlfriend, will your answer be same as the reply to this question?"
-Kaavya
No comments:
Post a Comment