VIVID
The room where I sing
Is the same where I cry, holding up the torments and the
harmony amalgamated air
Amidst the books I live, in a world full of words
Finding my way out, where virtuality stand heads high
Equation of life now is becoming clear, we are all
variables, having solutions infinite
Time is illusion and space is imagined, diligently knitted
into one big virtual realm
Where mind is connected to every other mind and objects all
around
A silent interaction, without language without signs
When I don’t have a reason to be happy, I see the things
around and smile
Good times or bad, they are always the same, doing their
duty without caring loss or gain..
How attached we are to world around us, living non living is
a boundary based on lie.
I live in the room where every book speaks and everything
smile..
No comments:
Post a Comment